1. GST Council Meet today: Focus on revenue protection, boost for economic growth; no major tax rate cuts likely
2. No stressed MSME loan can be declared NPA till March 2020; govt asks banks to hold loan melas in 400 districts from 3 Oct
3. Modi to attend two round tables with CEOs of US companies
4. To cut imports, Centre plans to boost oilseed cultivation
5. OECD slashes India's economic growth forecast from 7.2% to 5.9%
6. DSCI, MeitY and Google India join hands for 'Digital Payment Abhiyan'
7. India likely to unveil measures to boost growth: Sources
Click here for news summary